VG vs PG E-Cig Liquid from Vapor Club
E-Cig Liquids from Vapor Club are available in two different formulations: VG or PG. Pharmaceutical Grade Propylene Glycol (PG) is a laboratory-created organic compound used in e-cig liquids, medicine, food products and other household products. PG is compounded in industrial and pharmaceutical grades. Vapor Clubs PG electronic cigarette liquids are pharmaceutical grade.
Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is another option for your Vapor Clubs e-cig liquid. It is a carbohydrate that is derived from the oils of certain types of plants. Food Grade VG is 99.7% pure with a remaining 0.3% as water additive.
Regardless of the PG or VG composition, Vapor Clubs E-Liquids are available in 10ml vials and variable nicotine strengths ranging from 0mg to 24mg. Quality of flavor is not sacrificed in lower mgs; this is simply a measure of nicotine.
Which E-Cig Liquid Should I Choose
Vaping enthusiasts have shared different opinions on their preference for electronic cigarette liquids. VG has a naturally thicker composition than PG. There is a slightly sweeter after taste but less of a “throat hit” that you may get from PG liquids. Thicker VG liquid creates a heavier vapor cloud, but may leave more of a residue which slightly shortens the life span of a VG liquid.
PG liquids have a thinner composition leading to a thinner vapor cloud. Smokers of traditional cigarettes tend to lead towards the PG liquids because of the throat hit that is comparable to that of a traditional cigarette. PG e-liquids leaves less residue behind and the liquids tend to last longer compared to VG liquids.
Some vapers prefer to mix the two liquids together to maximize the best qualities of both options. If you are in the Tulsa area, you can visit our vapor bar at the Vapor Clubs Brookside location where you can sample any of over 50 flavors and strengths in VG and PG formulations. (18+ only)
Search Our Products
Your Vapor Club Cart
- E-Cig Batteries
- E-Cig Cases
- E-Cig Chargers
- Liquids for your Electronic Cigarette
- E Cig Replacement Coils
- E Cigar
- E-Cig Atomizer
- E-Cig Starter Kit
- E-Cig Tank Adapter
- E-Cig Tanks
- ECig Airflow Control
- Ecig Lanyards
- Ecig Mods
- Weight Loss Supplements